Hi,
So glad you read this. Really really glad. It means there IS intelligent life out there on Planet Earth. So be welcome and please invite others. As I learn to deal with this toolkit, the Random Factor Y files will grow and become smarter. Maybe I even learn how to receive feedback and react. But this first message is like the famous piece of silver on board the Pioneer spacecraft, a signal towards anyone out there willing to decode my signals. Welcome.
Communication is repetition. Invitation is repetition. PLease repeat me as often as you like. But please mention your sources, if you are aware of them, especially when it matters. In other words: let's share in creative fun, but respect each other's copyright whenever there's money or power involved.
And then, I am aware of the fact that words and pictures may trigger various reactions. Since I cannot predict your individual reaction to the things I publish here, I'd vehemently deny any legal responsibility for your thoughts, feelings and/or physical sensations.
You are here as the Germans call it
'auf eigene Gefahr',
on your own danger.
However, it is my intention to contribute to beauty.
So, whenever I do feel ethically or aestheticaly response-able, I might respond.
Bear with me
and salmon too,
butter the fruit flies
and queen jelly ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment